Guest Pass Eggental
With the aim of protecting our valuable world heritage site, public transport services in the Eggental have been expanded.
The Guest Pass Eggental will be available exclusively to all guests of member establishments of the Val d’Ega Tourism Boards, allowing them to use public transport free of charge and without restriction for seven days – both in the Eggental and throughout South Tyrol!
- All urban and extra-urban bus services
- Skibusses of Val d'Ega
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles – San Candido/Versciaco)
- The cable cars to Renon, Colle, Verano, Meltina e Maranza
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola mountain
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair.