Nordic walking in South Tyrol
Your summer holiday in South Tyrol in motion
Spend your summer holiday in harmony with nature. A look out the window in your room at the Romantik Hotel Post (****s) is enough for the imposing peaks of Latemar and Rosengarten to enthral you. The best way to get out into the great outdoors is on your own two legs. Nordic walking is the perfect exercise for a casual exploration of your surroundings while keeping fit at the same time.
Exercising in the great outdoors
Exercise and natural beauty go hand in hand. Your summer holiday in South Tyrol brings you in the midst of charming interplay of shallow plains, rolling countryside and mountainous regions , which offer great opportunities for Nordic walking near Bolzano. Nordic walking is a great activity to keep in shape during the off-season for skiing.
• ...is the perfect outdoor rehabilitation exercise after sports injuries
• ...is quickly and easily learned
• ...helps to release tensions in the shoulder and neck area
• ...is ideal for weight loss
• ...is much more effective than walking without poles and results in significantly more burnt calories
• ...increases cardiovascular performance and provides increased oxygen supply
With a minimum stay of 7 nights:
• Book at least 60 days before your intended arrival and receive a discount of 20% on your stay. In the periods from the 26th July to the 23th August 2020 and from the 26th December 2019 to the 6th January 2020 and from 22nd February to the 01 March 2020 the discount is 10%.
• For bookings made no later than 30 days before arrival you will receive 10% discount, except the periods from the 26th July to the 23th August 2020 and from the 26th December 2019 to the 6th January 2020 and from 22nd February to the 01 March 2020.
A stay in the Dolomites, intimately, romantik and pleasant.
Him & Her, romatically together...enjoy beautiful moments of life!
Singles with child can avail of special discounts in the double room!