Experience the winter in a sustainable way 08.01.-12.02.2023
Sustainability and a mindful approach to our nature and landscape are very important to us. As part of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage we feel obliged to make our contribution. The recently awarded GSTC sustainability certificate confirms that the Eggental valley is on the right track: regional, natural, soft-mobile and sustainable! Nature lovers, sports enthusiasts and connoisseurs will find guaranteed winter happiness at the foot of the Dolomite massifs Rosengarten and Latemar with over 100 km of cross-country ski trails and 150 km of winter and snowshoe trails!
- 7 days accommodation
- 7 days Guest Pass Val d'Ega (public transport)
- 5 days special theme programme
- Eggental Drinking Bottle
Special theme programme:
- Tuesday: Guided snowshoe hike in Deutschnofen
- Wednesday: Guided snowshoe hike in Welschnofen
- Thursday: Taster course cross-country skiing in Deutschnofen
- Thursday: Magic lights in the winter forest - guided hike
- Friday: On the trail of hare and deer - guided hike
- Tobogganing day of your choice in Obereggen with toboggan rental and day ticket tobogganing included
From EUR 902,00 per person with half board, including all the Romantik Wellness services
Are you interested in this offer?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us: 0039 0471 613 113
EARLY BOOKING BONUS SUMMER 2022:
If you book within April 30st 2022 and with a minimum stay of 7 nights, we grant a 10% discount on the stay. For stays from 24th of July 2022 to 28th of August 2022 the discount is 5%.
EARLY BOOKING WINTER
The early booking discount winter is suspended until further notice due to the Covid 19 situation.
Anyway we will offer you absolutely flexible booking conditions.