The flora and fauna of the dolomites
24.09.–08.10.2022 Explore one of the most beautiful highest-altitude forests in Europe
During the "Wildlife and Forest" Nature Special our guests have the opportunity to enjoy the best hiking season from a different perspective. For example: They can hike to the wild bees, track nocturnal wildlife, and explore other interesting living organisms of the forest. Come and join the guides on these easy strolls and gain new insights! Additionally, ten restaurants in the Eggen Valley and in Aldein / Aldino present culinary specialties centering on "wildlife and forest."
- 7 days accommodation
- 7 days Eggental Guest Pass (public transport)
- Participation in the special themed programme
- Tuesday, 27.09.2022 + 04.10.2022 - "On the trail of wild berries and forest fruits".
Guided berry hike with Irene Eder (Deutschnofen/Nova Ponente)
- Tuesday, 27.09.2022 + 04.10.2022 - "Wild Bee Experience"
Guided hike on the bee nature trail and visit to the bee educational stand with Georg Kirchmaier (Collepietra/Steinegg)
- Wednesday, 28.09.2022 + 05.10.2022 - "On the trail of night nature"
Guided night hike to discover nocturnal animals in autumn (Collepietra/Steinegg)
- Thursday, 29.09.2022 + 06.10.2022 - "Natural park Schlern-Rosengarten"
Multivision show with Valentin Pardeller (Welschnofen/Nova Levante)
- Friday, 30.09.2022 + 07.10.2022 - Mushrooms & lichens: interesting organisms for the forest!
Guided hike through the forest on the trail of the diverse world of mushrooms with Irene Eder (Welschnofen/Nova Levante)
From € 758,00 per person, in half board, including all Romantik services.
EARLY BOOKING BONUS SUMMER 2022:
If you book within April 30st 2022 and with a minimum stay of 7 nights, we grant a 10% discount on the stay. For stays from 24th of July 2022 to 28th of August 2022 the discount is 5%.
EARLY BOOKING WINTER
The early booking discount winter is suspended until further notice due to the Covid 19 situation.
Anyway we will offer you absolutely flexible booking conditions.