Informative mailings in acc. with art. 13, law 196/2003 (Personal data treatment law):
We would like to inform you, that the provided data is stored electronically and is used for replying to your request and the activation of an information service in favour of the transmitter. The transmitter can exercise his rights in accordance with art. 7, law 196/2003 at all times.
In accordance with article 196/2003 I authorize the transmission of provided data to the data controller * for the purposes of receiving commercial information and news.
Cookies are small text files that a website places on your device when you visit certain websites.
In order to guarantee complete and faultless use of this website, you should set your browser to accept cookies. Cookies are no threat for your computer, tablet or smartphone. The cookies created by this website do not contain any personal information that could be used to identify the user. All information is encrypted.
The website and connected subdomains use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are fundamental to enable you to move within the site and use its functions. Without these cookies, you might not be able to access these functions or they might not function properly.
These strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier to manage and identify each user as unique in relation to any other users who may be visiting the site at that same time. The purpose is to give the user a consistent and personalised service.
These cookies may be from this website or from one of our partners. They may be limited to one session or be permanent. Their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. Performance Cookies do not gather information which could identify the user. All the information gathered by these cookies is aggregated anonymously, and used only to improve the functionality of the website.
Cookies are usually triggered by an action by the user and stored on the user device. Cookies can however also be implemented, when a service is offered to a user, that he did not explicitly request. These cookies can be used to prevent repeating a service offer to a user. Furthermore, these cookies enable the website to remember the user’s choices. The information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track user behaviour on other websites.
Third-party cookies for marketing/retargeting purposes
These cookies are used by partners of this website to show you advertisements when you are on other websites, and for example showing you the products that you have recently viewed on our website. These cookies may also be used to show products which might be of interest to you or which are similar to products you have looked at before. The use of these Cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but may allow connection to the browser installed on your computer or other devices.
Privacy laws provide users with the option of disabling cookies (opt out), which are already installed on their device. This option applies to "Technical Cookies" (art. 122 of Italian Privacy Law) and other cookies, which were previously accepted by the user (opt in). The user can disable and/or delete cookies in the browser settings (opt out).
How to disable cookies:
Steps to block the cookies of all websites:
- Open the Internet Explorer by clicking the 'Start' button and clicking on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the 'Tools' button and on 'Internet options'.
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab, under 'Settings', move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Click on 'OK'.
Blocking cookies might prevent some websites from displaying correctly.
Steps to block the cookies of all websites:
- Click on the 'Menu' button and choose 'Settings'.
- Go to the 'Privacy' section.
- In the 'Firefox will:' section choose 'Use custom settings for history'.
- Uncheck the box at 'Accept Cookies from sites'. Click on 'OK'.
- Choose the Chrome 'Menu' item.
- Choose 'Settings'.
- At the bottom of the page choose 'Show advanced settings'.
- In the 'Privacy' section click the 'Content settings' button.
- Choose 'Block sites from saving any data'.
- Choose 'Done'.
The user may disable and/or delete individual non-technical third-party cookies as explained on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA): www.youronlinechoices.eu.
What kind of cookies are used on this website, what are they used for and how long they stay active.
- __utma, unlimited: This cookie provides information on when you first visited the website, on the number of visits and on the last visit.
- __utmb, until the end of the session: This cookie contains a timestamp of when the user visited the website. In connection with __utmc, this cookie can provide information on how long the user was on the website.
- __utmc, 30 minutes: This cookie contains a timestamp of when the user left the website. In connection with __utmb, this cookie can provide information on how long the user was on the website.
- __utmk, unlimited: This cookie contains a hash value of all the here mentioned UTM Cookies.
- __utmv, unlimited: This cookie is dedicated to individual contents. Being an empty cookie, it serves to store visitor-level custom-variable data.
- __utmx, 2 years: This cookie contains values of the Google Website Optimizer.
- __utmz 6 months: This cookie contains information on the visitor traffic source that explains how the user reached the site. It may store information on search engines and the entered search terms, or where the IP address of the visitor is located.
- _ga, 2 years: Used to identify users
- _gat, 10 min: Used to create tracker objects
- ztdst, session: it contains a unique hash value per visitor and it is used to store Google’s _utm cookies. Furthermore, also the IP address, the browser language and the access page to the website are stored
- PageConfig.HttpFirstReferrerLink, 1000 days: Origin URL is attached to e-mails
- sImageMode, 360 days: Used to determine if the user accesses the website from a desktop, tablet or mobile device